Check out our All-Star recipe cards below.
Fluffy with a strong protein punch.
It’s ok to swoon.
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Cholula® Hot Sauce
- 1 avocado from Mexico, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 ounces Mexican chorizo
- 4 six-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup mild pico de gallo salsa
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
Whisk eggs in medium bowl with Cholula® Hot Sauce until well incorporated. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chorizo, breaking it up with a wooden spoon or spatula, about 5 minutes or until cooked. Remove chorizo and set aside, draining off fat from pan. In the same skillet over medium-low heat, cook egg mixture, stirring with a spatula until scrambled. Gently mix in reserved chorizo. Divide scrambled eggs between tortillas, topping each with fresh avocado from Mexico slices and salsa; garnish with cilantro.
It’s a beautiful bundle.
- 8 eggs (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Cholula® Hot Sauce
- 2 avocados from Mexico, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup mild tomato salsa
- 4 large (10 inch) multigrain tortillas or wraps, heated
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- Cilantro sprigs
Whisk eggs in medium bowl with Cholula® Hot Sauce until well incorporated. Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray over medium-low heat and add egg mixture, stirring with spatula until scrambled. Gently mix in fresh avocados from Mexico and salsa. Spoon scrambled eggs onto tortillas, dividing evenly. Top with tomatoes and a few cilantro sprigs, roll up and serve. *Note: if using medium to hot tomatillo salsa, use less Cholula Hot Sauce depending on heat preference.
Put a square meal in a round hole. And make it look easy.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. (or dash) of Cholula® Hot Sauce
- 1/4 fresh avocado from Mexico, cut, pitted and sliced
- 1 thin slice deli ham (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
Spray bottom of 8-oz ramekin or custard cup with cooking spray, then line with ham slice, folding ham in half, if necessary. Lightly beat egg with Cholula® Hot Sauce until incorporated. Pour egg mixture over ham and microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer. Top with cheese and fresh avocado from Mexico. Serve immediately.
Mexican flavor conquers this French pie. It’s very revolutionary.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon Cholula® Hot Sauce
- 1 avocado from Mexico, cut, pitted and diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray. Pat 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crumbs in the bottom of each muffin cup. Tap muffin pan to lightly coat sides of each muffin cup. Beat eggs, half-and-half, dash of Cholula® Hot Sauce, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add fresh avocado from Mexico, cheese and olives; mix well. Spoon evenly into mini-muffin cups, about 1 tablespoon each. Bake in 350°F oven until just set, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Loosen quiches from sides of muffin cups with a thin knife. Remove from cups; serve with salsa.